- ADULT TICKETS
- Pre-Season Discounted Now thru June 15 – $10
- Early Buy Discounts June 16 – thru July 10 – $13
- July 11 thru end – $15
- NEW THIS YEAR Adult Weekend Pass – $28
don’t miss a moment of the thrills and spills
- Children Tickets
- (12 and under) – $5
- Children FREE– Saturday Matinee
Tickets can be purchased at the gate. Tickets can also be purchased at Angeli Foods.
On-line tickets closed at 11:59 pm on Wednesday, July 13.
* Tickets purchased on-line will be held for pickup at the main gate, in will-call, under the same name as ordered. No refunds on pre-purchased tickets
PERFORMANCES GO ON RAIN OR SHINE
Consider donating to the community in two ways, by purchasing Rodeo tickets which will then be given to Kinship of Iron County, for an adult mentor to bring a community child “kinfriend” to a rodeo performance. Donated tickets will go directly to Kinship organizers for distribution. online store. Kinship of Iron County is a non-profit volunteer program that provides safe, quality mentoring relationship that support youth and families in Iron County. In addition to screening, interviewing and matching mentors and children, Kinship provides support for the matches through quarterly mentor/kinfriend events and periodic check-ins. Children grades 2-8 are eligible for enrollment.